This is my now page, and if you have your own site, you should make one too!
Last update: March 13th 2017
Things I'm busy with now:
- Doing a lot of migrations for new Splaire partners.
- Setting up a brand strategy for Splaire and some sub-brands.
- Keeping an eye on Lyfie while it's being used by UW to plan their work for the upcoming Dutch Parliamentary Elections.
- Cycling to our new Splaire/Lyfie office in Rotterdam everyday now. Such an awesome view of the city along the way. Worth a shoutout! Rotterdam <3
- Planning my first cryptoparty/privacy café. The first one will be for a small audience only, to try it out. Interested? Mail, tweet, Signal or call me!
- Doing my Privacy Talks a couple times a week now. Need help or advise on anything privacy-related? Book a slot to videochat with me and let me help you.
- Figuring out a comfortable flow for writing new privacy blogposts, it's so hard to start writing and keep it up. Had some great help from my lovely girlfriend.
- I became an active member of the Piratenpartij. A political party in the Netherlands that understands the importance of privacy.
- Milling some planks for the ensuite bookcase to add profile so they match our doors, connecting the lighting and attaching the drywall.
- Preparing the build of our new fireplace. The bio-ethanol burner got delivered, now it's time to get all the wood parts in the correct pieces.
- Still thinking about a new version for our renovation blog where we post updates and photos.
Hobbies 🎵 🤖 💪
- Experimenting with Ableton Live and trying to find a good default template for my music sessions.
- Making music (or noise) every thursday evening! Sometimes it's just drumming along with music, other times I'm fiddling around with weird sounds in Ableton.
- Doing kickboxtraining again. Turns out there is an awesome Urban Gym in my neighbourhood.
- Thinking of some new excuses to buy a new Raspberry Pi.